💦 Below is a list of our favorite Florida Springs and some tips when visiting!
Lafayette Blue Springs
Madison Blue Springs
Weeki Wachee Springs
Kelly Park/Rock Springs Run
Warm Mineral Springs
Three Sisters Springs (Crystal River)
Gilchrist Blue Springs
Silver Glen Springs
Jackson Blue Springs
Ponce De Leon Springs
River Rise Preserve
Rock Springs State Preserve
Edward Ball Springs
Florida Caverns State Park
We love to camp, explore and enjoy where we live, paradise! Often times we are so busy with our daily lives of being on the go that we forget to relax.
I am a huge budget type person and camping, visiting Springs and packing your own meals fits right into the perfect weekend getaway with the family! We always try to do Kid Friendly but sometimes we plan adult only visits to the ones we have read may not be the best to bring along kids/pets!
I always suggest using the following as a guide to see what Spring fits your families best needs.
1. Family Trip including Kids & Pets or adult trip?
2. Staying the night or Camping?
3. Travel Time from your home & back!
4. Bathrooms and Hot Showers onsite?
5. BBQ Grill and or Fire Pit on site?
6. Activities to do on site or even capability of bringing your own Kayaks etc.
7. Always pack your snorkeling gear!
8. Water shoes are a MUST
9. Prep your meals, snacks and meats ahead of time and label them accordingly.
10. Enjoy & Have fun!! Most importantly take care of Nature and clean up after yourself! Leave the area even cleaner than when your arrived!
🏕Look out for our next post - All the tips and tricks your family may benefit from when packing and prepping for a camping weekend getaway on a budget!
As always, stay safe and we hope you enjoy our Tips from The Ranch! 💚
Leave a comment